Patient Loyalty Program / Free Teeth Whitening for Life Terms & Conditions:
To be eligible to apply for membership in the program, new patients must be:
- be at least 18 years of age. Exception can be made on recommendation of treating Dentist.
- Complete initial hygiene cleaning, x-rays, doctor’s exam, and re-appoint for two-to-six-month re-care, as prescribed by your dental professional.
- Complies with the minimum required dental care and treatment planned by your dental professional that is required to safely accept professional grade whitening gel in the oral cavity.
What are the Lifetime Maintenance Conditions?
Once you have been accepted as a Member, you must:
- maintain the minimum ongoing care and treatment prescribed by your dental professional;
- maintain continued hygiene care (two to six month hygiene appointments, as prescribed by your dental professional)
- comply with any requirements or directions from your dental professional or this dental office including but not limited to, any policies regarding payments, outstanding accounts or broken appointments.
At any time, the clinic reserves the right to:
- make changes to the Terms and Conditions
- Terminate, modify or suspend the program.